With our Security Assessment tools, all we you need to do is run our assessment using non-invasive data collector on your domain server. Then, our proprietary data analyzer crunch the network data and produce a baseline set of network security reports.
Your IT Security Assessment will consist of the following elements:
- Security Risk Report. This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Security Policy Assessment Report. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- Shared Permission Report. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Outbound Security Report. Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open.